The company is poised to reach a value of $1 billion in the next few years.
The company’s shares are up more than 5,000% over the past two years.
This stock is a good buy for investors looking to get into the cryptocurrency market.
li auto stock forecast 2025 , 2023 , 2024 2022
The answer is no. Li stock is not a good buy at the moment. There are few reasons for this. First, the company has been struggling to find new markets for its products. Second, Li stock has been losing market share in its key markets. Third, the company is facing a number of challenges which are expected to be resolved in 2019 and 2020 which will help it grow further.
Li stock is not a good buy at the moment because of several reasons:
1) The company has been struggling to find new markets for its products; 2) Li stock has been losing market share in its key markets; 3) The company is facing a number of challenges which are expected to be resolved in 2019 and 2020 which will help it grow further.
Li stock is a Chinese company that has been in the news lately. It’s been on the rise since it was first introduced to the public, and some people consider it a good buy.
Is Li stock a good buy? This question is one of many that investors are asking themselves as they decide whether or not to invest in this company.
Li stock has seen an increase in value over the past few months, but there are still many factors to consider before you invest your money into Li stock.
Who invested Li Auto?
Top 10 Owners of Li Auto Inc
|Total value ($)||Shares|
bought / sold
|BlackRock Fund Advisors||1.94%||16,575,861||504,734,967||+521,498||+3.25%|
|The Vanguard Group, Inc.||1.37%||11,730,184||357,184,103||+198,378||+1.72%|
|Fidelity Management & Research Co…||1.22%||10,422,593||317,367,957||+110,361||+1.07%|
|Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC (Private …||1.18%||10,105,709||307,718,839||+4,133,664||+69.22%|
|SSgA Funds Management, Inc.||1.14%||9,732,259||296,347,287||+293,940||+3.11%|
|Tiger Global Management LLC||0.87%||7,402,989||225,421,015||+7,052,989||+2,015.14%|
|WT Asset Management Ltd.||0.66%||5,651,814||172,097,736||+2,907,153||+105.92%|
|Jericho Capital Asset Management …||0.62%||5,336,030||162,482,114||+696,000||+15.00%|
|HHLR Advisors Ltd.||0.59%||5,007,300||152,472,285||+3,927,300||+363.64%|
|UBS Asset Management Switzerland …||0.58%||4,979,541||151,627,023||+1,887,671||+61.05%|
Li Auto (LI) Monthly Stock Prediction for 2023
Li Auto (LI) Monthly Stock Prediction for 2024
Li Auto (LI) Monthly Stock Prediction for 2025
Li Auto (LI) Monthly Stock Prediction for 2026
Li Auto information and performance
Li Auto Inc. (Nasdaq: LI) is a Chinese automotive company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium smart electric SUVs.
Li Auto Address
8TH FLOOR, BLOCK D, BUILDING 8, 4TH DISTRICT OF WANGJING EAST GARDEN, BEIJING, CHINA
Market Capitalization: 27 267 504 000 $
Market capitalization is the total market value of all issued shares of a company. It is calculated by the formula multiplying the number of shares in the company outstanding by the market price of one share.
EBITDA: – $
EBITDA is earnings before interest, income tax and depreciation of assets.
PE Ratio: None
P/E ratio (price to earnings) – shows the ratio between the price of a share and the company’s profit
PEG Ratio: None
Price/earnings to growth
Dividend Per Share is a financial indicator equal to the ratio of the company’s net profit available for distribution to the annual average of ordinary shares.
Dividend yield is a ratio that shows how much a company pays in dividends each year at the stock price.
EPS shows how much of the net profit is accounted for by the common share.
Quarterly Earnings Growth YOY: 1.487
Quarterly Revenue Growth YOY: 1.561
Trailing PE: –
Trailing P/E depends on what has already been done. It uses the current share price and divides it by the total earnings per share for the last 12 months.
Forward PE: 344.83
Forward P/E uses projections of future earnings instead of final numbers.
EV To Revenue: 0.814
Enterprise Value (EV) /Revenue
EV To EBITDA: 70.1
The EV / EBITDA ratio shows the ratio of the cost (EV) to its profit before tax, interest and amortization (EBITDA).
Shares Outstanding: 1032860000
Number of issued ordinary shares
Shares Float: N/A
Number of freely tradable shares
Shares Short Prior Month: N/A
Shares Short Prior Month – the number of shares in short positions in the last month.
Short Ratio: N/A
Percent Insiders: N/A
Percent Institutions: N/A
- Metro Brands Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Adani Power Share Price History
- Adani Green Share Price History
- Irctc Share Price History
- Tata Motors Share Price History
- Zeel Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Cadila Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Majesco Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Itc Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Hfcl Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Century Ply Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Confidence Petroleum Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Maruti Share Price Target 2022 , 2023, 2024 , 2025 , 2030
- Tarsons Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Inox Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030
- Apple Stock Predictions – 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, and 2040
- Google Stock Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 , 2030
- Google Stock Forecast 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030