Alok Industries Share Price Target is a company which is involved in global aerospace technology and defense manufacturing. Alok Industries share price target is Rs. 988.00.
Since the start of 2019, shares of Alok Industries have lost about 10%. As the year progresses, investors are becoming more speculative about whether or not this decline will lead to a significant correction in share price.
The alok industries share price target is achieved with a price to earnings ratio of 124.09 as compared to the industry average of 52.82.
Alok Industries Share Price Target
Alok Industries had a three-year return on equity of 126% and an impressive growth rate of 756% between 2017 and 2018, which has led to many investors increasing their allocations in the company.
The company’s earnings are based on its production, sales, and margins. The company’s production was $1,592 million in 2018 with a stable margin of 4%.
Alok Industries Share Price Target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 , 2026 , 2027 , 2030
Alok Industries share price target for 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025 is Rs.1060. On the other hand, Alok Industry’s EPS (earnings per share) target for 2030 is Rs.19.54 and P/E (price to earnings ratio) is at 13.54
Alok Industries is a stock which is currently under the Rs. 45/- mark. The company has been witnessing a steady rise in its share price for the past three years and has also shown signs of a strong future as well.
Alok Industries is one of the largest conglomerates in India and has operations in 18 sectors with 150+ companies under its umbrella. It is also scheduled to cross $100 billion in 2019, making it one of the largest conglomerates in Asia.
Alok Industries is a large FMCG company founded in the year 1956 by Mahesh Aloka. The company has an annual turnover of over Rs. 100,000 crores with a net profit of around Rs. 3800 crores in the year 2017-2018
The Indian share price target 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 , 2026 , 2027 and 2030 for Alok Industries from the below table:
About Alok Industries
Alok Industries Company is a multinational company in India. It was founded by Mr. Alok Bhatia, a renowned businessman and philanthropist, who holds the title of “Entrepreneur of the Decade” from Forbes India.
Alok Industries is one of the fastest-growing companies in Asia with high-stepping annual revenue growth rate for 2016-17 fiscal year. The company employs more than 10,000 people globally including more than 2,000 in India alone and has its offices across 14 countries including US, Europe and China.
Alok Industries is an Indian multinational conglomerate based in India. It is one of the top 100 companies in the world by market capitalization.
Alok Industries Company was founded by Alok Nath in 1961. Mr. Nath worked as the company’s Managing Director until 2011, when he stepped down from his executive position and became a non-executive director of the company instead.
Alok Industries Company has grown considerably since its inception and now operates a wide range of businesses across various sectors, including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, natural resources and engineering services.
Alok Industries is a leading company in the textiles industry. With products like T-shirts, jeans, and scarves. Alok Industries has now expanded their portfolio to include a wide range of lifestyle products for men, women, children and babies.
Alok Industries Ltd. Stock Price Forecast for 2022
|April 2022||23.655||24.453||23.655||24.879||3.27 % ▲|
|May 2022||24.446||26.815||24.351||26.815||8.83 % ▲|
|June 2022||26.952||30.633||26.952||30.633||12.02 % ▲|
|July 2022||30.602||29.105||29.079||30.629||-5.14 %▼|
|August 2022||29.297||28.946||28.877||29.485||-1.21 %▼|
|September 2022||28.942||28.890||28.890||29.294||-0.18 %▼|
|October 2022||28.979||30.156||28.949||30.156||3.9 % ▲|
|November 2022||30.126||30.649||30.126||30.693||1.71 % ▲|
|December 2022||30.609||31.321||30.426||31.321||2.27 % ▲|
Alok Industries Ltd. Stock Price Forecast for 2023
|January 2023||31.568||32.420||31.568||32.432||2.63 % ▲|
|February 2023||32.477||32.269||32.269||32.597||-0.65 %▼|
|March 2023||32.281||32.348||31.949||32.348||0.21 % ▲|
|April 2023||32.685||33.297||32.685||33.659||1.84 % ▲|
|May 2023||33.271||35.607||33.130||35.607||6.56 % ▲|
|June 2023||35.694||39.375||35.694||39.385||9.35 % ▲|
|July 2023||39.464||38.043||37.864||39.464||-3.73 %▼|
|August 2023||38.036||37.712||37.692||38.264||-0.86 %▼|
|September 2023||37.685||37.700||37.685||38.080||0.04 % ▲|
|October 2023||37.763||38.901||37.725||38.931||2.93 % ▲|
|November 2023||38.942||39.423||38.901||39.495||1.22 % ▲|
|December 2023||39.361||40.039||39.231||40.039||1.69 % ▲|
Alok Industries Ltd. Stock Price Forecast for 2024
|January 2024||40.298||41.231||40.298||41.231||2.26 % ▲|
|February 2024||41.239||41.054||41.054||41.389||-0.45 %▼|
|March 2024||40.995||41.050||40.749||41.050||0.13 % ▲|
|April 2024||41.368||42.027||41.368||42.443||1.57 % ▲|
|May 2024||42.026||44.414||41.925||44.414||5.38 % ▲|
|June 2024||44.838||48.122||44.838||48.122||6.82 % ▲|
|July 2024||48.274||46.846||46.633||48.274||-3.05 %▼|
|August 2024||46.860||46.457||46.457||47.048||-0.87 %▼|
|September 2024||46.605||46.558||46.517||46.890||-0.1 %▼|
|October 2024||46.511||47.708||46.504||47.717||2.51 % ▲|
|November 2024||47.677||48.175||47.677||48.290||1.03 % ▲|
|December 2024||48.207||49.033||48.032||49.033||1.68 % ▲|
Alok Industries Ltd. Stock Price Forecast for 2025
|January 2025||49.111||49.980||49.111||49.993||1.74 % ▲|
|February 2025||50.143||49.806||49.806||50.192||-0.68 %▼|
|March 2025||49.849||50.058||49.525||50.058||0.42 % ▲|
|April 2025||50.096||50.855||50.096||51.222||1.49 % ▲|
|May 2025||50.802||53.070||50.734||53.070||4.27 % ▲|
|June 2025||53.488||57.058||53.488||57.058||6.26 % ▲|
|July 2025||57.023||55.607||55.415||57.042||-2.55 %▼|
|August 2025||55.599||55.238||55.238||55.851||-0.65 %▼|
|September 2025||55.367||55.309||55.309||55.692||-0.11 %▼|
|October 2025||55.331||56.453||55.275||56.490||1.99 % ▲|
|November 2025||56.580||56.983||56.550||57.079||0.71 % ▲|
|December 2025||57.024||57.839||56.808||57.839||1.41 % ▲|
- Paypal Share Price Target 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030Paypal Share Price Target MarketBeats Consensus Price Targets are the average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst who has set a target price for the stock over the past twelve months. PayPal’s share price has grown steadily at a steady pace over the past several years. Oppenheimer analyst Rick Schafer …
- Infosys Share Price Target 2023 , 2024 , 2025 , 2030Infosys Share Price Target As the company continues to view Infosys as a key beneficiary of accelerating IT spending with its cloud and digital transformation capabilities, the brokerage has confirmed its Buy rating with a target price of Rs 1,960 per share. Check Infosys Daily Stock Price Target for intraday predictions and Infosys stock price …
- Desire Passive income? Fractional Ownership Of Commercial Real Estate Is The Way To GoThere are many ways to get into the real estate market, but one of the most popular is through fractional ownership. Fractional owners can invest in a single building or multiple buildings, and they can choose how much they want to own. This means that you won’t have to worry about major costs like taxes …
- Paytm Share Price Prediction & Forecast 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030Paytm Share Price Prediction Shares cut some of their profits, but still ended the trading session at an all-time high of Rs 153.30, up 8.88% from the previous close. Nikaa made her market debut on Wednesday, and her shares were priced at Rs 2,207 at the end of the day on the BSE – a …
- Fino Payment Bank Share Price Target 2023 , 2024 , 2025 , 2030Fino Payment Bank Share Price Target At the high end of the range, shares will trade at 220 times earnings per share (PE), with fully diluted earnings per share (EPS) in fiscal 2021 of Rs 2.6, which is expensive, according to Jyoti Roy, Angel One analyst. … Leading the way, Reliance Securities analyst Vikas Jain …
- Kalyan Result – Matka Result | satta matkaKalyan Result So what do you think, start happily playing in the sattamatka market and the kalyan market, we provide you with the opportunity to win the public through our best sattamatka skills. We are the leader in the online Matka industry, and you can trust our top-notch results. Our website is very effective for …
- Satta 143 Matka SATTA MATKA | MATKA BOSS | SATTAMATAKA143Satta Matka 143 is also known as Satta Matka 143, it is also the world of divination experts and one of the most visited Satta sites among people dealing with Satta Matka, satta bazaar, mother bazaar, bazaar of time, Milan day / night, hookah Matka, Rajdani Day / Night Satta, Mumbai Chief and that we …
- Dmart Share Price Target 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030Dmart Share Price Target “We are updating our multiples estimate to 60x EV / EBITDA.” IDBI Capital says it expects DMART to grow at a faster pace over a longer period of time. However, despite the revision, the new target price suggests a 6% downside potential. The broker retained its buy rating for the stock, …
- Tata Consumer Share Price Target 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030Tata Consumer Share Price Target Daily and Tomorrow Tata Consumer Products Stock Price Prediction Using MACD Indicator MACD Indicator Take a look at Tata Consumer Products stock price prediction using MACD indicator, find out if you should buy, sell or hold Tata Consumer Products stock price for trading. Tata Consumer Product Ltd TATACONSUM may try …
- Hindustan Motors Share Price Target 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030Hindustan Motors Share Price Target Intraday forecasts and targets for Hindustan Motors HINDMOTORS shares are 11.7, 11.78, 11.62 down and 12.15, 12.23 and 12.52 up. Hindustan Motors ((HINDMOTORS)) price action analysis based on short-term time frames is strongly negative. Shares have given negative returns in the short term. Hindustan Motors Share Price Target Hindustan Motors …
- Hindustan Unilever Share Price Target 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030Hindustan Unilever Share Price Target In December 2011, the company divested its fast-moving consumer goods export business (including the company’s independent export-related manufacturing department) to its 100% subsidiary Unilever India Export Co., Ltd. (UIEL). In 2012, the company reached an agreement with Unilever to sell Brylcreem in India. In October 2006, the company sold its …
- Ceat Share Price Target 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030Ceat Share Price The brokerage company also sharply cut its target price for the shares to Rs 1207 per share from Rs 1491 earlier, as it believes that growth and margins are against the company. In the first quarter of the current fiscal year, CEAT reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 23 crores compared …
- Oyo Share Price Target 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030Oyo Share Price Target The startup ecosystem had enough to offer; from startups being arrested, CEOs attacking each other, CEO layoffs, deadlocks and layoffs, the startup ecosystem has a reputation for being a top-notch startup that seemed unstoppable. The startup has opened thousands of hotels, vacation homes and millions of rooms in India, Malaysia, United …
- 3 Most Popular Investment Options to ConsiderWhile it is prudent to begin investing in various valuables, putting your money into something without evaluating the potential risks is not wise. The trick is to understand at least the basics of the asset you wish to acquire, helping you determine the possible outcomes of such pivotal financial decisions. For instance, accredited investors are …
- 7 simple forex trading strategies every trader must know!Forex trading has slowly become one of the most popular and widely spread forms of trading and earning income in the world today. Since the early days of stock markets and Wall Street, trading, in general, has seen a steady rise, especially after the various market crashes and depressions that the world has experienced over …
- Types of International Mutual Funds in IndiaHow are your national investments going? Well – at some point, you would be wanting to explore overseas. It gives you more exposure, and it also lets you get through with your potential. Now, investments in domestic companies are made through equity mutual funds that are available with large-cap, mid-cap, multi-cap, small-cap, and much more. …
- The Best Ways to Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency OnlineIt is easy to buy and sell cryptocurrency online these days. There are several options ranging from the use of web platforms to mobile apps. However, choosing the best, especially if you are a rookie in the industry, can be an uphill task. Buying and selling cryptocurrency online is more popular as opposed to offline …
- Ioc Share Price Target , Forecast & Prediction 2022 , 2023 , 2024 , 2025 & 2030Ioc Share Price Target , Forecast & Prediction 2022 As of November 22, 2021, the current IOC share price on Monday is $ 26,120, and our data shows that the asset price has been in an uptrend over the past year (or since its inception). Under the current market scenario, the IOC share price is …